Today, Disney announced Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021 dates and details. And, by the name, it looks like it will be a scaled down version of my favorite festival at Epcot. So, what can you expect in 2021? Here are all of the details so far.
Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021 Dates
Next year, Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts will be held January 8 – February 22, 2021.
Details for Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021
While not every details has been released today, and with the promise of more to come, here’s what we know so far:
- 15 Food Studios serving culinary art. You’ll find these throughout World Showcase.
- Disney and other invited artists art on display in marketplaces throughout World Showcase Lagoon
- Special photo locations scattered around the park
- A collaborative paint-by-number mural
- Live art performances
- Top EPCOT musical artists including Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- An artful scavenger hunt to search for Figment around World Showcase
- Festival-exclusive merchandise
In the past, WDW has given away free things during the festival along with free interactive experiences. As soon as I know, I’ll list them here.
Resort Room Savings for Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021
Book through March 15, 2021 for the following resort room deal:
Reservations may be modified or canceled with extra flexibility through April 30, 2021. Of course, the early bird gets the worm, so lock down your reservation the sooner, the better.