One of my favorite reasons for attending Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival each spring is the Garden Rocks concert series. Featuring popular bands from the 1970’s through the 2000’s, the announcement of the entertainment is always welcomed by this music-loving lady. Here’s everything to know about 2022 Garden Rocks concert series so you can plan your visit beginning in March.
Gorgeous flowers, beautiful topiaries to take photos of, and great music. What do these have in common? Epcot Flower & Garden Festival. As things progressively get back to a more normal state, the announcement of Garden Rocks concert series couldn’t have come at a better time to increase my happy.
Of course, we can’t discount the cool character sightings (formally meet and greets), too.
Garden Rocks 2022 Lineup
Note: Internationally known singers and bands will be performing on the weekends (Friday-Monday) and local Orlando bands will be taking the stage Tuesday-Thursday.
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – Garden Rocks Newbie
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – First Time Epcot Performer
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – Garden Rocks Newbie
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – Garden Rocks Newbie
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – First Time Epcot Performer
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – First Time Epcot Performer
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – Garden Rocks Newbie
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – First Time Epcot Performer
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – First Time Epcot Performer
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – First Time Epcot Performer
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
2022 Garden Rocks lineup is filled with popular returning bands, bands that have played at Epcot concerts before, and those that are new to Epcot and are playing for the first time.
For super popular acts, folks begin lining up hours in advance to get a good seat. If you’re not too concerned about sitting close, you can always hang around the American Adventure Pavilion and listen to the music. So your best bet, if you don’t want a dining package, is to arrive early and be prepared to wait in line.
As for crowd levels, going on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday nights will definitely show an increase, so Mondays are a good day for lower levels and a better chance of slipping into a seat at the last minute.
Lastly, if you’ve never been to a Garden Rocks concert, each band or performer tends to play their top hits as the show is not as long as a standard concert. Sometimes, the song lineup is changed; other times all the shows are mirrors of each other. In past seasons, there were three separate shows per afternoon/night, so I’m expecting the same for this year.
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
Starting on January 19th, Garden Rocks Dining Packages may be booked. If you’re not familiar with how the packages work, you book one of the official Epcot restaurants via the dining package link and are guaranteed a seat for a show on the same date.
Know Before You Go
For the 2022 Flower & Garden Festival, you’ll still need to make sure you have both a valid theme park ticket (or annual pass) and a theme park reservation at Epcot.
My advice for steps? Here you go:
- Jot down concerts you want to see first
- Check for Epcot theme park pass availability and lock that down
- Lock in a Garden Rocks Dining Package