Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays, especially when it’s filled with Disney touches. And this year, Disney Springs is all about sharing the love. From food to treats to jewelry and new-this-year items, here’s how to celebrate Disney Springs Valentine’s Day in 2021.
I’m a sucker for all things pink and red – and sparkly and decadent. and this year, Disney Springs really does have plenty of all the mentioned above to celebrate Valentine’s Day 2021 at Walt Disney World. Here’s all of the fun finds at Disney Springs to indulge in the romantic holiday and for Galentine’s Day.
Disney Springs Valentine’s Day 2021: Shopping
Disney Parks Blog announced some cool finds for this year:
- Basin – New this year are “Be Mine” Bath Bombs topped with a conversation heart and Love Bath Bombs featuring red and pink sea salts for a little extra relaxation.
- Kate Spade New York – Watch for the latest Kate Spade x Disney Parks Collection featuring classic silhouettes with Minnie Mouse’s iconic look.
- Lilly Pulitzer – Feb. 5-7, 2021. Receive a hair pin with every $75 spend, a pair of bamboo earrings with every $150 spend and a printed jewelry box with every $300 spend while supplies last.
- Lovepop – New designs from Star Wars are available this year including our favorite child from “The Mandalorian”. Also, beautiful paper flower bouquets.
- Sugarboo & Co. – Say “I love you” with adorable home décor, cards, artwork and more with new arrivals at Sugarboo & Co.
- Sunglass Icon – Have an ultimate ultimate Disney fan? Surprise them with the newest Ray-Ban x Disney sunglasses.
- UGG – The Lunar New Year Collection has all the Valentine’s vibes with its blossom embroidery and pastel pink colors. Collection includes everything from boots and slippers, to backpacks and wallets.
- Vera Bradley –A new Sweet Hearts pattern featured your favorite bag styles along with cozy robes and blankets.
Disney Springs Valentine’s Day 2021: Sweets & Eats
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew – From Feb. 12-14, look for a heart-shaped donut crowned with sweet cream and heart-shaped sprinkles.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Soda Fountain – “Buy one, get one” half off on all sundaes from Feb. 5-14, 2021. (Limit one per person, cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.)
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea – A Fairytale Love Latte featuring espresso, milk, dark chocolate sauce, caramel and coconut syrups. Plus, pick up a seasonal gift set as a take-home treat while supplies last.
- Paddlefish – On Valentine’s Day, enjoy the Chef’s Special Seafood Boil for Two featuring Maine Lobster, Key West Shrimp, Cedar Key Littlenecks, Corn Bread, Red Potatoes, and Sweet Corn for $89 per couple. (Add a bottle Sparkling Cava for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- Planet Hollywood – From Feb. 12-14, enjoy a Valentine’s prix fixe special for $34.95 featuring your choice of House or Caesar Salad, Roasted Prime Rib or Grouper and New York Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce. (Add on Champagne for $6 a glass or $18 per bottle.)
- Jaleo by José Andrés – Celebrate and enjoy a taste of Spain with the Chef’s Tasting Experience For Two plus decadent specials on Valentine’s Day for $95 per person. Special menu additions for the evening include seared scallops, fried shrimp, pork ‘canelones’ with béchamel sauce and berry soup with cheese ice cream.
- Terralina Crafted Italian – On Valentine’s Day, enjoy Chef Justin’s special pre-fixe menu for two featuring Spicy Shrimp Scampi, Braised Bone-In Short Rib with wild mushroom and fennel risotto, and tiramisu for $90 per couple. (Add a bottle of Villa Sparina Rose for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- The Edison – Enjoy an evening of industrial gothic elegance, live entertainment, paired with decadent dishes such as melt-in-your-mouth filet, a New York strip cooked to perfection, and indulgent desserts including a rich red velvet cheesecake and the signature DB “Clothesline Chocolate Covered Candied Bacon.” Available Feb. 12-14.
- Sprinkles – New this year, Valentines Red Velvet Cupcake with a romantic twist on the classic red velvet in southern-style light chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and topped with Luck in Love sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. Available Feb.1-14. The classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake also returns Feb. 1-28 featuring a Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with luscious raspberry frosting.
- YeSake – Make a sweet stop at Yesake and try the new Chocolate Cherry Boba Tea served with heart shaped sprinkles and chocolate chips. Available Feb. 1-28.
- Vivoli il Gelato – The Love Potion returns and is sure to hit the sweet spot with vanilla gelato, Fanta strawberry, whipped cream, sugar rock candy and sprinkles. Available through Feb. 18.
Reservations are strongly recommended at all table service restaurants. Reservations can be made online via OpenTable. Your favorite sweet spots including Amorette’s Patisserie, The Ganachery, and Marketplace Snacks are also serving up limited-time treats.